Tuesday, July 29, 2008

One (More) New Game that I’m Exited About

Blah, blah, blah, blah; you know the routine by now; I’ve decided to just mention any game I’m personally exited about, I no longer care about making a list.

Final Fantasy XIII

Of all the Final Fantasy games I’ve owned, I finished only two. Final Fantasy VII, which had a highly original story (for the time), great gameplay, graphics, and even characters (for the time); I also finished Final Fantasy XII, simply because I loved the none turn-based gameplay.

I don’t know what this one will shape into, but it’s a fair bet that it will continue the high production values set out by its predecessors.

Edit: I used to include Too Human in this post, but after playing the game a little and reading some more about it, I decided It does not belong here. Which is sad, it had potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment