Friday, September 12, 2008

My Impending Doom

So Hurricane Ike is hitting the Texas coast, gunning it straight for my house (actually, I think it’s aiming for my house in particular.) Bummer.

My house is all taped up, I notice my neighbor has a power generator (and I don’t), Fox News says people in Galveston will face “Certain Death,” I can’t find my cat, and I’ve grown really bored with the constant ‘wind began to twitch’ Wizard of OZ references. Not to mention I have come to accept my fate.

Still, I can’t help feeling that it would be a shame if I met my demise at the hands of a hurricane named ‘Ike.’ It’s such a puny and unimpressive name for a hurricane. So, if I survive the hurricane is still just puny old 'Ike'; but if I die, I demand it be renamed ‘The Megaglamoton.’

But I hope I do survive; the looting, and the subsequent breakdown of society, should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment