Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Rational Debate

I wish I knew about this website before today; it is a brilliant mix of debate and argumentation that avoids the messy and un-intellectual nature of most internet debates (I’m looking at you, youtube.) According to the website: Opposing Views is, “real experts, going head to head on issue you care about.” All arguments are posted by people who are recognized authorities on the matter, as well as all counter-arguments.

The layout is brilliant, and so is the idea, anybody interested in ideas should spend a good deal of time there. This site deserves, and will be, a permanent part of my links list.

1 comment:

  1. My name is Russell Fine, and I am the founder of Opposing Views and I wanted to thank you for stopping by our site and for writing about us. Please put a link to your website in your profile so we can drive viewers to your site.

    I hope we continue to meet and exceed your expectations. Please contact me any time.

    Russell

    ReplyDelete