Friday, May 2, 2008

Accelerating Paleontology

I’ve been a big fan of Michael Anissimv’s blog, Accelerating Future, for awhile now. His site (mostly devoted to various futurism issues) is incredibly fascinating. I don’t always agree with what he says, but he’s always interesting. The blog is updated so often, it is practically a news reel for "transhuminist" culture.

Well, he’s created a new blog, Arthropleura, which is dedicated to an interest that we both share: paleontology.

I highly suggest anybody with even passing interest of natural history check it out.

He has also inspired me to create a couple blog about my own specific interests; namely, THE NATURALIST, which is devoted to all things natural history (though I tend to lean more towards an interest in Geology then anything else) and Herodotus Reborn; which is devoted to human history. I already have a couple blogs for Art, Making, and Travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment