Monday, May 5, 2008

Quent Cordair Fine Art

As a person who loves art-and somewhat of an artist myself- I can appreciate the style and work that went into a piece. I enjoy seeing talent, being happily jealous of it. So whenever I need a pick-me-up, I tend to go the talented folks at Quent Cordair Fine Art, which is a gallery devoted to Romantic Realism: which attempts to portray abstract principles through a realistic style.

While I don’t share all of the philosophical underpinnings of the studio; there is some great talent there; in fact, I can barley recall a piece of work on their site I didn't enjoy looking at (for this reason, it will stay permanently on my links to the right.)

I would post some of my favorite works here for you to see, but I don’t know the proper laws and etiquette for doing so. In any case; the site itself is a better place to view images.

No comments:

Post a Comment